Vision & Mission
- To provide quality education to students irrespective of caste, religion & economic status.
- Academic calendar prepared to ensure effective implementation of the curriculum.
- Online admission system implemented for ensuring transparency in admission process.
- Remedial classes for academically weak students.
- Monitoring system for students to minimize drop out through personal counseling.
- Computerization of the accounts section.
- Encourage students to involve in National Service Scheme (NSS) and social & cultural activities of the college.
- To ensure and sustain quality in education.
- Organizing of National/International seminars/conferences.
- Organizing departmental seminars in every academic year.
- Encourage students to develop their creative writing.
- Publication of research journals every year.
- Promoting teaching learning through project work.
- Supporting coaching facilities for different State/National level exam, like NET/SET.