Code of Conduct
- Class starts from 10 am and may continue up to 5 pm. on all 6 days of a week. Students are advised to attend all classes as per their routine. As per the university rules 75% attendance is mandatory for appearing in semester end examination, otherwise he/she will not be allowed to appear in examination.
- Students should come to the college wearing identity card provided by thecollege authority.Students without identity will not be ordinarily allowed to enter in to the college campus.
- Students should strictly adhere to the rules and regulations regarding conduct and discipline of the college.
- Students must behave courteously with all staff and fellow students both inside and outside of the college.
- Use of mobile phone in the class room, library and laboratory is strictly prohibited.
- Students must conserve electricity, drinking water and other resources of the institution. They must switch off lights and fans before leaving their class room.
- Students must help to keep the college campus neat and clean and also preserve greeneries.
- Ragging like abuse, humiliation, harassment in any form to any student is strictly prohibited and punishable according to college rules and Indian Penal Code( IPC)
- Students should not be involved in any act of discrimination based on an individual’s gender, caste, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital or family status, physical and mental disability etc.
- Copying in any form during examination and other scholastic dishonesty will be treated as punishable offence.
- Use of internet, computers, laptops, tablets by the students with in college campus must be strictly restricted for academic purpose only. They are not allowed to misuse college internet also.
- Indulging in gambling, consumption of liquor, smoking and any other malpractice in any form is strictly prohibited.
- Consumption of junk food is not allowed in the college premises.
- Students should not be allowed in supplying false information to the college or university authority or altering any college or university documents.
Any student charged with violating the code of conduct, the college administration may take the following disciplinary measures.
- Withholding results
- Public apology or Fine
- Suspension from the class for a specific period.
- Debarring from representation of events including students election
- Expulsion from the hostel
- Prosecuting from criminal offence.
- Filing FIR with the local police.
- Cancellation of admission
- Expulsion from the college.