College Rules & Regulations
- Each student must carry their identity card and produce it whenever asked to do so by the guards at the time of entering the college premises.
- Students must keep the college premises clean.
- Students must maintain decency and decorum in all respects.
- Students are advised to follow the notice board & website for staying connected with all relevant information.
- Students should keep their mobile phones silent within the college premises.
- Students must take care of all college property.
- Students should be regular & punctual in attending their respective classes.
- Students are advised not to leave their classes till the time is over, in case of any exigency he/she should consult with the respective teacher.
- Student’s attendance percentage should be at least 60% as mandated by the affiliating University. Students not maintaining the guidelines will not be able to appear in the University examination.
- Students must take admission in each course within the time specified with full fees. Delay in such cases shall not be entertained.
- Students must not fail to appear in their college test/internal examination conducted by the college before appearing in their final examination. They need to obtain the required pass marks in both the examinations.
- In case of any act of indiscipline within the college premises a student shall be liable to face disciplinary measures.