Rules & Regulations
- The Library can be utilized by the students and staff from 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. on working days.
- Every staff / student of the college is eligible for membership of the library.
- All students should sign the entry register of the Library, before entering.
- No student will be allowed to avail library facility without valid ID card and library card. The borrower cards are not transferable.
- Users should maintain peace in the library & should not disturb other readers in the library otherwise library facility will be withdrawn.
- Unauthorized removal of books or damaging the property of library or misbehavior with library staff shall be considered as an act of indiscipline, which will call for strict action and or fine.
- In case of lost library card new duplicate card will be issue after submission of application and fine of Rs 10 to cashier counter.
- Books are to be handled very carefully. If a book is lost by the student, he/she shall replace the book (same title, author and edition) or shall pay double the cost of the book as fine.
- Books are issued for a period of 21 days. Books must be return on or before the due date otherwise the fine of Rs. 1 will be charged per day/book.
- At the time of deposition of late fine you must collect receipt for the payment from the cashier counter.
- Absence & illness are not acceptable excuses for exemption from paying overdue charges.
- If the due date falls on holiday declare by collage, then students may return their books on the next week on scheduled day.
- In spite of repeated reminders, if the book is not returned, the borrowing facility may be withdrawn for a period decided by the authority.
- Library follows closed access system. Therefore requisition slip must be made for lending books from the library.
- Books borrowing limit: Faculty – 5, Non Teaching staff – 2, Student (Hons.) – 2, Student (Pass.)-1.
- Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- All final year students should return their library token and library book based on library circular and obtain “NO DUE CERTIFICATE” from the library for getting Hall ticket.
- Similarly the staff members who intend to leave the college should settle all the dues and obtain “NO DUE CERTIFICATE” from the library.
- Students should take care of cleanliness of the library.
- Outsiders are not allowed in the library without the permission of the authority concerned.
- All members of the library team are available for any assistance you may need in using the library resources, facilities & services. Library will welcome any suggestion for better use of library facilities.